Schedule for display
All e-Posters will be on display for registered participants from August 26 until November 1, 2021.
e-Poster Viewing with Authors
During the “e-Poster Viewing with Authors”, participants will have the opportunity to interact and discuss directly with the e-Poster authors through an interactive chat located on the respective e-Poster page.
Depending on your poster presentation number, the chat will be enabled in one of the following group slots:
- e-Poster Group A: 14.45 – 15.30 hrs CEST on Saturday, August 28 for posters with numbers ending with “A” (e.g. P01.01.A)
- e-Poster Group B: 15.00 – 15.45 hrs CEST on Sunday, August 29 for posters with numbers ending with “B” (e.g. P01.02.B)
- e-Poster Group C: 13.00 – 13.45 hrs CEST on Monday, August 30 for posters with numbers ending with “C” (e.g. P01.03.C)
- e-Poster Group D: 11.45 – 12.30 hrs CEST on Tuesday, August 31 for posters with numbers ending with “D” (e.g. P01.04.D)
Attention: The poster number refers to your final e-Poster number – not the abstract control number!
Change Playback Options
Select the audio icon and then the Playback tab in the navigation menu of PowerPoint. Next, select which options you would like to use:
- To trim the audio, select Trim Audio from the navigation menu and use the red and green sliders to trim the audio file accordingly.
- To fade the audio recording in and out, modify the numbers in the Fade Duration boxes Fade In: and Fade Out:.
- To adjust the volume, select Volume and then setting (Low, Medium, High or Mute) you prefer.
- To choose how the audio file starts, click on the drop-down list of Start and select the following options:
- Automatically – Starts automatically once you advance to the slide that the audio file is on.
- To have the audio play continuously across all slides in the background, select Play in Background from the navigation menu of PowerPoint.
Recording Audio Commentary for PDF files
If you decide to upload a PDF file as your e-Poster, you will still have the option to record a 5 miunte audio commentary directly on the upload platform.
Note that your presentation will be converted to HTML5, making a download of the e-Poster impossible. But just like in a paper poster presentation, it is possible for the viewer to make photographs of your e-Poster. If you do not wish any scientific content of your presentation to be photographed, plea will be convse indicate this on the according slide(s) in a clearly visible way.
- In compliance with EACCME regulations, authors are requested to disclose possible conflicts of interest in their e-Poster.
- When presenting data and health information (including photos) all presenters must have informed consent compliant with human subjects and applicable regulations, and comply with GDPR.
- e-Posters should stimulate discussion, not be a long presentation. Therefore, keep text and audio to a necessary minimum, emphasize graphics and make sure every item is necessary.
- Optional Materials: If you wish, you may include a QR code to a handout on the e-Poster .