1. How do I access the reviewing portal?
To access the reviewing portal, please login with your username and temporary password (to be found in the email sent to you).
If you have submitted an abstract or acted as reviewer in previous years, your account data is still valid (cOASIS account). In case you do not have your password available anymore, please use the “forgot password” function.
To start the reviewing, click on any of the abstract titles listed in your portal page. You will then be forwarded to the actual reviewing site to enter your scores. Once you have entered all your scores, your reviewing portal status should change to COMPLETE.
2. How do I score my abstracts online?
Once you have entered the reviewing site, please click on “Review Abstracts” on the left side of the page.
This will display the first/next abstract to be scored.
The page will display:
- the control number
- the title of the abstract
- the topic of the abstract
- the keywords (as selected by the author)
- the presentation preference
- the abstract text
You will have to select:
- the Score,
– 10: Outstanding
– 9: Excellent
– 8: Very Good
– 7: Good
– 6: Above average
– 5: Average
– 4: Below average
– 3: Poor
– 2: Very poor
– 1: Reject – Extremely weak, duplication of other abstract(s), unethical, wrong meeting
– Conflict of Interest
- Important: Please note that the presentation preference of the submitter (oral or poster) should not be taken into account when scoring. High quality abstracts with preference for poster presentation should be scored with “outstanding” or “excellent” as the score will determine the candidates for the poster awards.
- In case you wish to abstain from scoring an abstract from your own group, please select “Conflict of Interest” so this will not influence the average score of this paper.
- If you think the abstract was submitted under the wrong topic, please indicate an alternative topic from the topic list (if applicable).
- If you wish to add a comment, please enter your comment in the according text box at the bottom of the page.
- You will need to enter a score in order for the step to be completed. It will not be sufficient to enter only a comment. This abstract will “re-appear” for reviewing at the end.
Click on “Save and Continue” to access the next paper.
Please note that your input is saved after each abstract. You may quit any time and return to finish reviewing at a later stage.
3. How do I download/print my abstracts in order to work offline?
- Click on “BulkView/Print Abstracts” in the “Offline Options” on the left of the page.
- Click on “Include All Abstracts” and the number of abstracts that should be displayed in each group (10-50), finally on “Compose Abstracts” (in the lower part of the page).
- The next page gives you links to batches of the selected number of abstracts each.
- Click on “Display 1 to NN” to open the new page, you can then print or “copy/paste” abstracts into a word document. Repeat this step with all further batches.
Experienced users may filter the download using the “Sort Options” as well as the “Abstract range”, but you may just as well ignore these options to get all abstracts in your topic.
- After reviewing, please return and click on “QuickScore Abstracts“.
- Click on “Include All Abstracts” and “Search“.
- The next page displays all assigned abstracts. If you are unsure, you may see the abstract text by clicking on the control number of the respective abstract.
- Please enter your score (and comment if applicable) for each abstract as indicated above.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to access the next set of papers.
Please note that your input is saved after each page. You may return and finish scoring at a later stage.