Schedule for display
All e-Posters will be on display for registered participants from the start of the conference until June 23, 2020
How to upload your presentation
- Your presentation needs to be uploaded to the virtual platform. Please use the login credentials created during the abstract submission. For invited speakers who did not create an account themselves, please use the retrieve password option. In case of any issues please contact the organising office.
Change Playback Options
Select the audio icon and then the Playback tab in the navigation menu of PowerPoint. Next, select which options you would like to use:
- To trim the audio, select Trim Audio from the navigation menu and use the red and green sliders to trim the audio file accordingly.
- To fade the audio recording in and out, modify the numbers in the Fade Duration boxes Fade In: and Fade Out:.
- To adjust the volume, select Volume and then setting (Low, Medium, High or Mute) you prefer.
- To choose how the audio file starts, click on the drop-down list of Start: and select one of the following options:
- In Click Sequence – Starts the audio file automatically with a click.
- Automatically – Starts automatically once you advance to the slide that the audio file is on.
- When Clicked On – Starts the audio file only when the icon is clicked on.
- To choose how the audio plays in your presentation, select one of the following options:
- Play Across Slides – Plays one audio file across all slides.
- Loop until Stopped – Plays an audio file on loop until it is manually stopped by clicking the Play/Pause
- To have the audio play continuously across all slides in the background, select Play in Background from the navigation menu of PowerPoint.
Note that your presentation will be converted to HTML5 making a download of the e-Poster impossible. But just like in a paper poster presentation, it is possible for the viewer to make photographs of your e-Poster. If you do not wish any scientific content of your presentation to be photographed, please indicate this on the according slide(s) in a clearly visible way.
- In compliance with EACCME regulations, authors are requested to disclose possible conflicts of interest before uploading the e-Poster.
- When presenting data and health information (including photos) all presenters must have informed consent compliant with human subjects and applicable regulations, and comply with GDPR.
- e-Posters should stimulate discussion, not be a long presentation. Therefore, keep text and audio to a necessary minimum, emphasize graphics and make sure every item is necessary.
- Optional Materials: If you wish, you may include a download link to a handout on the e-Poster .